Natura Vitalis is a leading manufacturer, exporter, wholesaler and supplier of 100% Pure and Natural Coenzyme Q10 worldwide. Our catalogue features a range of stellar products for skin care, hair care & aromatherapy.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an antioxidant that our body produces naturally. Our body cells use CoQ10 for growth and maintenance.
Coenzyme Q10 is an electron transport chain component of the mitochondria, which assists proton and electron transfer across the inner mitochondrial membrane. Studies indicate that Coenzyme Q10 can protect human endothelial cells from oxidative damage by modulating the nitric oxide pathway. In addition, Coenzyme Q10 inhibits LDL oxidation, a major process in the development of atherosclerosis. Coenzyme Q10 is known to suppress the down regulation of NOS3 (endothelial nitric oxide synthase, eNOS) and up-regulation of NOS2 (inducible nitric oxide synthase, iNOS). As a result of its ability to bind Ca2+, Coenzyme Q10 can transport this cation across artificial biomimetic membranes.
Levels of CoQ10 in your body decrease as you age. CoQ10 levels have also been found to be lower in people with certain conditions, such as heart disease, and in those who take cholesterol-lowering drugs called statins.
CoQ10 is found in meat, fish and nuts. The amount of CoQ10 found in these dietary sources, however, isn’t enough to significantly increase Coenzyme Q10 levels in your body.
CoQ10 might help prevent or treat certain heart conditions, as well as migraine headaches.
- Heart conditions.CoQ10 has been shown to improve symptoms of congestive heart failure. CoQ10 might help reduce blood pressure. Some research also suggests that when combined with other nutrients, CoQ10 might aid recovery in people who’ve had bypass and heart valve surgeries.
- CoQ10 may help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and total cholesterol levels in people with diabetes, lowering their risk of heart disease.
- Parkinson’s disease.High doses of CoQ10 don’t seem to improve symptoms in people with Parkinson’s disease.
- Statin-induced myopathy.CoQ10 might help ease the muscle weakness and pain sometimes associated with taking statins.
- Coenzyme Q10 might decrease the frequency of these headaches.
- Physical performance.Because CoQ10 is involved in energy production, it’s believed that this supplement might improve your physical performance.
All Product Technical Details, Specifications, Lab Analytical Report, MSDS, and other related documents and certifications will be provided on request.
Our facility is equipped with a in house laboratory using state-of-the-art lab testing equipments to rigorously test the veracity of the purity and potency of our products. With an unwavering commitment to offering the highest quality of products, we firmly believe that Quality Assurance is of utmost importance.